STARLINE Plug-In Raceway not only offers flexibility and low cost of ownership, additional benefits are:
- Reliability If you know the name STARLINE, you know that reliability is the backbone design criteria for all of our systems. This system is tested to meet NEC and UL standards and has the ETL mark. Joints and plug-in units require no maintenance.
- Aesthetically appealing – The electrical raceway is built with a smooth aluminum finish and its compact design requires minimal space. STARLINE Plug-In Raceway is available in white, or metallic silver finish. Custom colors are available.
- Re-locatable and Scalable – STARLINE Plug-In Raceway is an investment that allows you to expand, reconfigure or relocate the system anywhere you need power—improving your ability to meet future changing facility needs and making it one of today’s most “green” products on the market.
- Reduced Installation Costs – STARLINE Plug-In Raceway makes installation quick and easy, and lowers costs because it takes about one third less time to install so labor costs are cut dramatically. Also, the modules are so easy to install, that an electrician is not needed.
- Safety and Convenience – Allows the user to avoid large panel boards in a remote location and has greater flexibility without the confusion of determining what breaker corresponds to which outlet.