Why work at Universal Electric Corporation (UEC)?
At Universal Electric Corporation, we pride ourselves on maintaining an employee friendly culture, and on manufacturing products that you can be proud of. We offer safe, reliable products that are customizable to our customers’ needs, and are constantly exploring new and innovative solutions to meet customers’ new demands.
As a value-driven organization, we believe in enforcing the core values of safety, excellence, customer focus, respect, integrity, and teamwork (SECRIT). At UEC, we provide a secure and positive work environment and offer safe, “best in class” products and service to our customers. We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations in all aspects of product and service. To accomplish this, we maintain a deep respect for each other at all times, and are confident that the collective accountability and responsibility of every team member will contribute to UEC’s continued success. Some perks of working at UEC include:
- Company commitment to work-life balance
- Annual company sponsored events including Christmas luncheon and employee appreciation dinner
- Business casual environment
- Climate controlled production
We believe that an employee’s health and happiness are extremely important and as such, have a very competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Company Paid & Additional Optional Life Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match and immediate full vestment
- Paid time off
- Discretionary Incentive Programs
If you are interested in joining the UEC team of over 400 employees globally, please search our current openings.
View Open Positions